1. Verizon is great, except their OTA updates!
1a. I dislike their devices...kind of
2. None of their devices have an actual Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) update
2a. Only the Samsung Galaxy Nexus is pure stock Ice Cream Sandwich
3. We have three RAZRs at home, they've only been updated to 6.12.181.XT912.Verizon.en.US, which is a minor update and still on Android 2.3.6
4. No, you Droid Bionic will not receive ICS ATM!! Or anytime soon. My no-so-correct-estimation of when is a little over May
5. Your Xoom 4G will probably be in the mid of May or later in the summer
6. Tell your fiance that his can't be on ICS, even if the whole world gave him ice cream sandwiches, unless he's rooted and on the ICS Leak, which isn't official
6a. Don't start a fight
7. Ice Cream sandwiches probably in the summer to cool people's jets off...in the summer!
Sent from my Xoom