• Login:

Welcome to the Xoom Forum - Motorola Xoom Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

where do i find the photos in the "gallery"??

This is a discussion on where do i find the photos in the "gallery"?? within the Motorola Xoom WiFi Tablet Help forums, part of the Motorola Xoom WiFi Only Forum category; running EOS 3.0 stable and use root explorer (predominately), and i can't locate the file or folder where the actual gallery photos are stored. there ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ggrant3876
  • 1 Post By zigackly

Thread: where do i find the photos in the "gallery"??

Supporting Member
    Member #
    Liked
    29 times

where do i find the photos in the "gallery"??

running EOS 3.0 stable and use root explorer (predominately), and i can't locate the file or folder where the actual gallery photos are stored. there are things there i would like to actually locate so i can selectively remove some. when i click on the gallery icon, i get a variety of movies i thought i had on my external micro sd card, but now i'm not certain. i'm also a bit confused with this os upgrade as to exactly where to find the external micro sd. when i go to "mnt" i get the folder sdcard. is that the external micro sd? (forgive the stupid question and chalk it up to a senior moment please, lol).

2. # ADS
    Ads

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    2223 times
    Twitter
    mgrant76308
    Quote Originally Posted by srs244 View Post
    running EOS 3.0 stable and use root explorer (predominately), and i can't locate the file or folder where the actual gallery photos are stored. there are things there i would like to actually locate so i can selectively remove some. when i click on the gallery icon, i get a variety of movies i thought i had on my external micro sd card, but now i'm not certain. i'm also a bit confused with this os upgrade as to exactly where to find the external micro sd. when i go to "mnt" i get the folder sdcard. is that the external micro sd? (forgive the stupid question and chalk it up to a senior moment please, lol).
    storage/sdcard1...........
    srs244 likes this.

Note 10 Plus
    OnePlus 6T

Developer

Member #
    Liked
    187 times
    The pics will be in multiple places on the sdcard. The ones you take with the camera will be somewhere under DCIM, but if you edit them then other apps will most likely store them in their own folders. Doesn't make them easy to find. Best plan is to get a file browser which will let you view all the pics in one place so you can then move them to a single destination. I believe Solid Explorer will let you do that quite easily.
    srs244 likes this.

Supporting Member
    Member #
    Liked
    29 times
    thank you both for not only the information and suggestions, but the very speedy reply. greatly appreciated.

Remove Ads

Ads