• Login:

Welcome to the Xoom Forum - Motorola Xoom Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

issue with xoom 3.2 screen. blurry screen while swipping.

This is a discussion on issue with xoom 3.2 screen. blurry screen while swipping. within the New Member Introduction & Site Assistance forums, part of the Motorola Xoom Forum category; hi guys, i got a xoom with stock 3.2 honeycom. It is uk version. there is this issue on 3.2 which is really bothering me. ...

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Unhappy issue with xoom 3.2 screen. blurry screen while swipping.

hi guys, i got a xoom with stock 3.2 honeycom. It is uk version. there is this issue on 3.2 which is really bothering me. everyrthing is fine but the screen which keeps on getting blurry. The colour black is the worse, you can easily notice when you are swiping home screen or just browsing the web where the letter with black colour seems flowing out or blurry. you cant notice when you dont do anything . it is noticable when swipping the home screen where widget and app sign colour just seems blurry. you can only see when there is a movement or i like to call it motion blurr like playing games , browsing, youtube videos etc. i have send my xoom to repair twice, both the time changing screen and whole processor but the problem still exist. Anyone having similar problem can you please help me. it would really give me piece of mind. I love xoom but with this problem it can be the worst nightmare. And when will we get ICS in uk. anyone please help me, i am having this problem for too long. thank you , kind regards

2. # ADS
    Ads

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    2223 times
    Twitter
    mgrant76308
    Quote Originally Posted by zakin View Post
    hi guys, i got a xoom with stock 3.2 honeycom. It is uk version. there is this issue on 3.2 which is really bothering me. everyrthing is fine but the screen which keeps on getting blurry. The colour black is the worse, you can easily notice when you are swiping home screen or just browsing the web where the letter with black colour seems flowing out or blurry. you cant notice when you dont do anything . it is noticable when swipping the home screen where widget and app sign colour just seems blurry. you can only see when there is a movement or i like to call it motion blurr like playing games , browsing, youtube videos etc. i have send my xoom to repair twice, both the time changing screen and whole processor but the problem still exist. Anyone having similar problem can you please help me. it would really give me piece of mind. I love xoom but with this problem it can be the worst nightmare. And when will we get ICS in uk. anyone please help me, i am having this problem for too long. thank you , kind regards
    Welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us. I never noticed anything like that when I was on 3.2. You might try a factory data reset but not sure if that would help with your issue. I'd contact Motorola and see about a repair or replacement, they may have you try a factory data reset first.

Note 10 Plus
    OnePlus 6T

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    thank yiu very much for your quick response, ggrant. i have factory reset more then 10 time, but its just not helping. are you still in 3.2 uk. if yes cant you notice the colour blur when you are swiping the home screen . if you swipe it slowly you can see that color is not in a same place of a widget or app signs. android 3.2 clock widget ,the round clock, is the worse you can clearly see in a home screen that colour just seem to flow away when sliding the home sscreen. thank you again.

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    2223 times
    Twitter
    mgrant76308
    Quote Originally Posted by zakin View Post
    thank yiu very much for your quick response, ggrant. i have factory reset more then 10 time, but its just not helping. are you still in 3.2 uk. if yes cant you notice the colour blur when you are swiping the home screen . if you swipe it slowly you can see that color is not in a same place of a widget or app signs. android 3.2 clock widget ,the round clock, is the worse you can clearly see in a home screen that colour just seem to flow away when sliding the home sscreen. thank you again.
    I'm on US ICS now but I would have remembered the color blur, I notice every little flaw.

Note 10 Plus
    OnePlus 6T

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    356 times
    Twitter
    Droid_Xer
    Welcome. I haven't heard or seen this issue either. How long ago did you get your xoom?

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    729 times
    Twitter
    It's a bird
    Welcome to the forum zakin
    Like grant and droid-xer say.

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    thank you everyone. i had my xoom for nearly 8 months. i think it was alright on 3.1 but the issue with me is on 3.2. I had send it for repair 2 times where they changed whole screen one time and other time they changed my whole proce ssor board which theoratically means i got a new xoom but the main problem that i send it for repair never actually got repaird which really bother me. i guess i cant blame them cause its difficult to notice when there is no movement but is clearly noticable when doing the basic things like gaming, watching video etc. one clear example i can give about the issue i am having is with angry bird space. guys if any one had played angry bird space then when you pull the bird and release it there is colour flowing out from bird like a shooting star, this exact same thing is happening with my xoom. while i am sliding home screen the colour just flows out from widget or any app sign. same thing is happening with words and text in browser when sliding up and down. it is really distressing. The main problem is i dont even know how to describe the issue which has been a main issue while explaing the problem to motorola. thank you guys , i hope you could understand my issue and help me so i could state the problem to motorola. thank you guys once again

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    356 times
    Twitter
    Droid_Xer
    Hmm color bleeding. Never seen that on a xoom before. I hate to say it but you probably have to send it in again. Maybe have them notate color bleeding.

Remove Ads

Ads