• Login:

Welcome to the Xoom Forum - Motorola Xoom Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Just wanna introduce myself

This is a discussion on Just wanna introduce myself within the New Member Introduction & Site Assistance forums, part of the Motorola Xoom Forum category; I recently obtained a Motorola XOOM, and I absolutely love the tablet. It's very efficient and helps me alot. I am a promotions director for ...

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Cool Just wanna introduce myself

I recently obtained a Motorola XOOM, and I absolutely love the tablet. It's very efficient and helps me alot. I am a promotions director for an independant record label out of Austin, TX, and always on the go. Having a tablet really helps, but having a tablet that I actually like, well, until now, that was just a dream. It goes with me everywhere I go, and is so much easier than lugging a laptop and setting it up everywhere. I hate that Motorola has ceased updating and even supporting this tablet, but hey, with or without Moto support, I'm a XOOM fan for life.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    2223 times
    Twitter
    mgrant76308
    Quote Originally Posted by thirdcoastraised View Post
    I recently obtained a Motorola XOOM, and I absolutely love the tablet. It's very efficient and helps me alot. I am a promotions director for an independant record label out of Austin, TX, and always on the go. Having a tablet really helps, but having a tablet that I actually like, well, until now, that was just a dream. It goes with me everywhere I go, and is so much easier than lugging a laptop and setting it up everywhere. I hate that Motorola has ceased updating and even supporting this tablet, but hey, with or without Moto support, I'm a XOOM fan for life.
    Welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us.

Note 10 Plus
    OnePlus 6T

Remove Ads

Ads