• Login:

Welcome to the Xoom Forum - Motorola Xoom Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Xoom malfunction - won't boot up

This is a discussion on Xoom malfunction - won't boot up within the New Member Introduction & Site Assistance forums, part of the Motorola Xoom Forum category; I have been reading others who have had the same issue. I turned on the tablet and got a blank screen. I know from past ...

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Xoom malfunction - won't boot up

I have been reading others who have had the same issue. I turned on the tablet and got a blank screen. I know from past experience to hold the vol button the same time pressing the on button. Holding it for a few seconds gives me the RSP Protocol Support which then stays on until I switch it off. The charger has been on for weeks so it should be fully charged, however, I have just a white light at the bottom even though at the top it said charged 100%. After going back and forth last night I got to the kaleidoscope. It was hesitant at first but then began moving as if it were going to boot up to life. I left it like that all night only to wake up to the same screen...just spiraling around. So everything the forum has said to do, I have done. I would really hate to lose all my books, all my photos.......any ideas out there folks??

2. # ADS
    Ads

Remove Ads

Ads