• Login:

Welcome to the Xoom Forum - Motorola Xoom Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

New member, long time user here.

This is a discussion on New member, long time user here. within the New Member Introduction & Site Assistance forums, part of the Motorola Xoom Forum category; If anyone still reads this thing, HI! I'm Rick and I've owned two XOOM tablets since at least 2010. Both are still on the last ...

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Talking New member, long time user here.

If anyone still reads this thing, HI! I'm Rick and I've owned two XOOM tablets since at least 2010. Both are still on the last upgraded OS and I'm considering rooting one but, I'm a bit hesitant to do it as I've had no experience in such things on Android. At any rate, I use my tablets at work, running sound at a venue in the far northwest burbs of Chicago. One I use to connect to the digital soundboard via wifi and the other I use to play incidental music through the system. Both are still running pretty well. While a little slow in the transitions, they are still performing their functions very well! Also, my batteries are still performing well as they've been in and out of use as I haven't had a digital board at my disposal until last year and I just started using the other to play music last month. Dropped a 32gb microsd card in that one.

The digital board I use is a Behringer X32 and I have my own Netgear AC1900 Nighthawk attached to it so I can run the PA from my XOOM! Yes, it has no problems and if there are any latency issues, I sure am not noticing it! I'm using the free version of the Mixing Station app and will probably upgrade to the paid version because this app works very well on my XOOM's as well as my Moto Pure Edition phone. Yes, you could say that I'm a fan of Motorola products!

Cheers!

Rick

2. # ADS
    Ads

Remove Ads

Ads