• Login:

Welcome to the Xoom Forum - Motorola Xoom Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

This is a discussion on Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread. within the New Member Introduction & Site Assistance forums, part of the Motorola Xoom Forum category; Originally Posted by martinholder Hi, just bought a Xoom 2 ..... all new to Android, chose the Xoom in preference to an iPad, really enjoying ...

Page 103 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1430
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    2223 times
    Twitter
    mgrant76308
    Quote Originally Posted by martinholder View Post
    Hi, just bought a Xoom 2 ..... all new to Android, chose the Xoom in preference to an iPad, really enjoying exploring the android world. Have heard and read a lot about ICS...cant wait to get it. Martin
    Welcome to the forum.Glad you decided to join us.

Note 8
    Galaxy S8 Plus
    Nexus 6 - PureNexus

2. # ADS
    Ads

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hello, i am a new member to the site...just joined. i am not sure how or where to post my problem. i got my droid x last march. And i got my xoom last father's day.... i love it... it helps me stay connected with friends when i am a way...and it lets me take all my baby girls pictures with me on the go....

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    729 times
    Twitter
    It's a bird
    Quote Originally Posted by poet4life View Post
    Hello, i am a new member to the site...just joined. i am not sure how or where to post my problem. i got my droid x last march. And i got my xoom last father's day.... i love it... it helps me stay connected with friends when i am a way...and it lets me take all my baby girls pictures with me on the go....
    Welcome to the forum

Just read any thread that had similiar problem or you can post a new thread on the general discussion or even help section.

Btw..what your problem? Share it. Hope we can help it soon

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    2223 times
    Twitter
    mgrant76308
    Quote Originally Posted by poet4life View Post

Note 8
    Galaxy S8 Plus
    Nexus 6 - PureNexus

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hello everyone. I've had my Xoom about four months and can't say enough good about it! It is Wi-Fi only, stock, not rooted. Live with hubby and son and one weird cat in a semi-rural area in the Pacific Northwest. I don't currently subscribe to any Xoom forums but can tell this is a good one. To be honest, I am not savvy about my Xoom or my computer and don't know a lot of the lingo, so I believe this site can help me. Looking forward to being part of the forum family!

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    2223 times
    Twitter
    mgrant76308
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojocat View Post
    Hello everyone. I've had my Xoom about four months and can't say enough good about it! It is Wi-Fi only, stock, not rooted. Live with hubby and son and one weird cat in a semi-rural area in the Pacific Northwest. I don't currently subscribe to any Xoom forums but can tell this is a good one. To be honest, I am not savvy about my Xoom or my computer and don't know a lot of the lingo, so I believe this site can help me. Looking forward to being part of the forum family!

Note 8
    Galaxy S8 Plus
    Nexus 6 - PureNexus

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    hi im dindo, got the xoom for my birthday last december, been tweaking xoom wifi for a while, want to know more about honeycomb, ICS, and android. I have an iphone4, nokia e7d xoom. really interested in making this device more retrofitted for me since i'm an architect. have autocadws and sketchbook in both my iphone and xoom, i use the iphone to connect my xoom to 3G, works fine. My query are the following: what is the os for xoom? android or honeycomb? what is ICS? can I change android into honeycomb? Any thread where I could read and research more would be welomce. thank you for this awesome website!

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    2223 times
    Twitter
    mgrant76308
    Quote Originally Posted by dindoborlaza View Post
    hi im dindo, got the xoom for my birthday last december, been tweaking xoom wifi for a while, want to know more about honeycomb, ICS, and android. I have an iphone4, nokia e7d xoom. really interested in making this device more retrofitted for me since i'm an architect. have autocadws and sketchbook in both my iphone and xoom, i use the iphone to connect my xoom to 3G, works fine. My query are the following: what is the os for xoom? android or honeycomb? what is ICS? can I change android into honeycomb? Any thread where I could read and research more would be welomce. thank you for this awesome website!
    Welcome to the forum.Glad you decided to join us. Honeycomb and ICS are both operating systems, with ICS being the latest which is now being OTA'ed to US wifi Xooms.

Note 8
    Galaxy S8 Plus
    Nexus 6 - PureNexus

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi everyone, uk wifi user here. looking forward to all the help this site will give me!

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    2223 times
    Twitter
    mgrant76308
    Quote Originally Posted by xoominitup View Post
    Hi everyone, uk wifi user here. looking forward to all the help this site will give me!

Note 8
    Galaxy S8 Plus
    Nexus 6 - PureNexus

Page 103 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads