• Login:

Welcome to the Xoom Forum - Motorola Xoom Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

This is a discussion on Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread. within the New Member Introduction & Site Assistance forums, part of the Motorola Xoom Forum category; Hi my name is Sandra. Have had the Xoom for a couple of weeks and love it. The forums have helped with so many things ...

Page 12 of 143 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi my name is Sandra. Have had the Xoom for a couple of weeks and love it. The forums have helped with so many things I couldn't figure out by myself. Im a android fan. Have the X and now the Xoom.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Super Moderator/RS
    Member #
    Liked
    113 times
    Twitter
    pternahan
    Hello and welcome to the forum

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Just picked up my Xoom WiFi at Staples this morning. I tried to get one last night, because some people posted that they were sold theirs last night, but no go....they wouldn't give me one! And I had pre-ordered mine on the 19th at Staples, chose to have it shipped to the store, thinking it'd be there on the release date, but NO...it is being shipped via UPS there to be delivered tomorrow. I had to have mine TODAY! I knew I had the day off, and wanted to play. So I bought it today, and when the other one comes in, I'll just get the refund for it. I already wanna root it, but I have to do a lot of forum reading before I try it!
    Moto Droid Bionic - rooted with PetesMotorolaRootTools, Moto Droid X - GB OTA w/Droid 3 1-Click Easy Root, B&N Nook Color - B&N ver. 1.3 w/ ManualNooter 4.5.18, then 4.6.16, HP c510a - 1/2 rooted, Motorola Xoom WiFi - was ROM'd with Moray and overclocked to 1.504 GHz, but then updated to 3.2.1 and now just "Xoom Universal Root"ed., HP TouchPad - Preware, patches, Uber-Kernal, Govnah, overclocked to 1.5 GHz

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Hey all, I just got a Xoom from Costco and it should be shipped to me within the next few days! this will be my first time using the Android OS. I have been using I Phone's since they came out and now have an I Phone4 which I'm not to happy with. Hopefully the Android OS is not too hard to pick up. Looking forward to being an active member of the xoomforum

-Ryan

Xoom Conveyor
    Member #
    Liked
    15 times
    Waiting on my Xoom wifi to arrive from Newegg, hopefully Tuesday. Xoom hit most of the performance points I wanted, so I pulled the trigger on one today.

Hard core PC gamer as well (CoD, BC2 mostly), go by Stingray, look me up if you dare.

Agent Xoom
    Member #
    Liked
    124 times
    Quote Originally Posted by floridarosie View Post
    Hi everyone. I am a grandmom but consider myself in...I have had the droid phone since it came out and thought it was the best thing ever invented. I bought my xoom two weeks ago and now think its the greatest. I still get upset at the bugs but am hoping for a fix soon to take care of them. Love this forum
    Me too! I am 6G (6 Grown kids that is) and 4 grandkids lol. Don't fret over the bugs. The guys here will direct you to the right fix, or when the fix is coming. Either way ... just enjoy your new toy and *grow* with it like the rest of us are doing. Hey ... it keeps the toy fresh when you can constantly upgrade add whatever

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I am part of the Droid Forums.net. I just got the Xoom. I have a Droid X. Excited to see where the Xoom goes with all apps and capabilities.

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times

Wink Hi from North Jersey

Just want to say Hi and am looking forward to this site and the xoom blooming into maturity and a great gadget!

I had an incident over the weekend...My iphone 3gs crashed when I updated my cydia apps. This is the second time in 6 months!!! But now my back ups are missing and I had to take 2 days to set it right again but still can't send emails....very frustrating. So I went out and bought the virgin mobile optimus. (I also tried to get the ipad 2 but they are impossible to buy)..So I got the xoom from Costco today!!!!! Optimus and the wifi xoom- perfect together! (So I hope). And good bye to att for me! and apple!!

I learned (and am still learning) android with the wpdn and the Huawei s7. Still have my hs7. Looking for something with longer battery life.

I have 90 days to decide if the xoom is worth keeping. ($589. with gel case and 90 day return policy) Still excited for the asus transformer release later in april.

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    398 times
    Twitter
    XoomForum
    Quote Originally Posted by ladytnvolstitanfan View Post
    Hi my name is Sandra. Have had the Xoom for a couple of weeks and love it. The forums have helped with so many things I couldn't figure out by myself. Im a android fan. Have the X and now the Xoom.
    Quote Originally Posted by jumphour View Post
    Just picked up my Xoom WiFi at Staples this morning. I tried to get one last night, because some people posted that they were sold theirs last night, but no go....they wouldn't give me one! And I had pre-ordered mine on the 19th at Staples, chose to have it shipped to the store, thinking it'd be there on the release date, but NO...it is being shipped via UPS there to be delivered tomorrow. I had to have mine TODAY! I knew I had the day off, and wanted to play. So I bought it today, and when the other one comes in, I'll just get the refund for it. I already wanna root it, but I have to do a lot of forum reading before I try it!
    Quote Originally Posted by michaels032490 View Post
    Hey all, I just got a Xoom from Costco and it should be shipped to me within the next few days! this will be my first time using the Android OS. I have been using I Phone's since they came out and now have an I Phone4 which I'm not to happy with. Hopefully the Android OS is not too hard to pick up. Looking forward to being an active member of the xoomforum

-Ryan
    Quote Originally Posted by Stingray View Post
    Waiting on my Xoom wifi to arrive from Newegg, hopefully Tuesday. Xoom hit most of the performance points I wanted, so I pulled the trigger on one today.

Hard core PC gamer as well (CoD, BC2 mostly), go by Stingray, look me up if you dare.
    Quote Originally Posted by CrownMyCoke View Post
    I am part of the Droid Forums.net. I just got the Xoom. I have a Droid X. Excited to see where the Xoom goes with all apps and capabilities.
    Quote Originally Posted by buzzman View Post
    Just want to say Hi and am looking forward to this site and the xoom blooming into maturity and a great gadget!

I had an incident over the weekend...My iphone 3gs crashed when I updated my cydia apps. This is the second time in 6 months!!! But now my back ups are missing and I had to take 2 days to set it right again but still can't send emails....very frustrating. So I went out and bought the virgin mobile optimus. (I also tried to get the ipad 2 but they are impossible to buy)..So I got the xoom from Costco today!!!!! Optimus and the wifi xoom- perfect together! (So I hope). And good bye to att for me! and apple!!

I learned (and am still learning) android with the wpdn and the Huawei s7. Still have my hs7. Looking for something with longer battery life.

I have 90 days to decide if the xoom is worth keeping. ($589. with gel case and 90 day return policy) Still excited for the asus transformer release later in april.
    Welcome to XoomForums.com guys and gals! We're happy to have you here! You've definitely come to the right place! Feel free to ask questions and participate when you can!

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Just got my Xoom today. Best Buy didn't even know what the hell it was. Switched form the iPhone over the holidays to a Samsung Captivate. Just been waiting for the WiFi only model to come out. Just getting set up on it. I use the same screen name at xda and androidforums.com

Page 12 of 143 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads