• Login:

Welcome to the Xoom Forum - Motorola Xoom Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

This is a discussion on Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread. within the New Member Introduction & Site Assistance forums, part of the Motorola Xoom Forum category; Originally Posted by Andy62 Hello everyone, Andy here from the Uk. just been given a xoom 2 and looking to see what i can do ...

Page 143 of 143 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1430
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    2223 times
    Twitter
    mgrant76308
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy62 View Post
    Hello everyone, Andy here from the Uk. just been given a xoom 2 and looking to see what i can do with it. Site looks great.

Andy
    Welcome to the forum. I had the OG Xoom so won't be much help with the Xoom 2.

Note 10 Plus
    OnePlus 6T

2. # ADS
    Ads

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

A BigPart of why my Xoom may be a soft brick now

Haloo. Long time listener. Xoom and Samsung Galaxy S4. Nothing against Apple. Prefer learning from the inside out sometimes. So, been reading (a lot) and getting jazzed (same) about giving my Xoom new life. Selected OmniROM as the new hotness, but guess I didn't read the fine print well enough - now have what may be a soft brick. Might've happened bc I flashed CWM, then flashed TWM...which somehow led to not being able to wipe Delvik, nor mount data. So, now can flash to and interact with TWM and CWM, but not much more than that. Sigh. NONETHELESS, really great to be here. (no, really - not just saying that....in the hopes that....there might be a solution to my self-induced problem).EDIT: searched for related posts for help (great one here - like), but still no love from my Xoom. Hopped over to the Help section - posted here: BigPart of the Reason it's a Soft Brick (but can flash to/interact with Recovery).Cheers.Servio
    Last edited by servio; 07-19-2014 at 01:49 PM.

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Big Hello to all from Amarillo Texas. Stumbled upon the site playing around with my new (used) Xoom that I got a great on and super excited to see what all this baby can do. Awesome site so far and looks as if there is alot a friendly people eager to help. Thanks for those who have contributed to this page, I appreciate everything ya'll done and look forward to diving in and being apart of what ya'll do here. Peace!!

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    2223 times
    Twitter
    mgrant76308
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutter806 View Post
    Big Hello to all from Amarillo Texas. Stumbled upon the site playing around with my new (used) Xoom that I got a great on and super excited to see what all this baby can do. Awesome site so far and looks as if there is alot a friendly people eager to help. Thanks for those who have contributed to this page, I appreciate everything ya'll done and look forward to diving in and being apart of what ya'll do here. Peace!!
    Welcome to the forum Cutter06.

Note 10 Plus
    OnePlus 6T

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hello guys.. just new here.. im using xoom 3g mz601.. hope can get some info here.. ✌

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Greetings y'all - I am a newbie to tablets, though an old school computer user and one-time COBOL programmer. I touched my first computers in the early 70s and have been enthralled with them ever since. Picked up my first tablet this Xmas and am interested in finding all about its technical specifications, how it fits into my computing platform (three laptops, one smart phone, one "generic stupid phone" and two kindles live in our household) and what functionality a tablet provides that my current platform does not provide. My O/S technical prowess ended with the death of Windows 3.1 (yeah, I am an ancient mariner) and am anxious to learn from y'all instead of inventing my own experience and knowledge base..

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hello to all ! I got my first Xoom wifi with 4.4.4. version. Hope to learn a lot here. Thank you all !

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi, bought a Xoom demo unit. I like it, but being new to tablets, have no idea how to really use it or get the unit to upgrade.

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Hi from Copenhagen, DK,

I'm a long time lurker and have been enjoying this excellent forum and referring to it for advice since I got my Xoom about four years ago. The Xoom is still strong and good and my go-to tablet even though it is getting a bit long in the tooth.

I primarily joined to say a big thank you to all contributors, for the much appreciated posts, tips & tricks. Super forum!
    ggrant3876 likes this.

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    hi guys, new here and hoping to learn how to root my xoom with a view to updating the android version from Honeycomb

Page 143 of 143 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143

Remove Ads

Ads