• Login:

Welcome to the Xoom Forum - Motorola Xoom Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

This is a discussion on Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread. within the New Member Introduction & Site Assistance forums, part of the Motorola Xoom Forum category; XoomForums.com is a friendly community dedicated to the new Xoom / Motorola Xoom Tablet. Our goal is to be the place to go to when ...

Page 1 of 143 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 1430
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

  1. #1
    Administrator

    Member #
    1
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    51
    Liked
    16 times

    Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

    XoomForums.com is a friendly community dedicated to the new Xoom / Motorola Xoom Tablet.

    Our goal is to be the place to go to when you have Motorola Xoom questions or problems.

    To keep the place friendly, we ask that every new member post up an introduction thread letting us know a little bit about themselves, their current (and future) cell phones, etc.

    Please help us keep this site friendly and informative! Thanks in advance.

  2. # ADS
    Ads


  3. #2
    Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    199
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1
    Liked
    0 times
    I am writing this on my new Xoom. Thought about the the ipad last year but decided to wait and see what else would develop. Glad I waited! I have used the Google Nexus phone since it was introduced and I love it along with the Android system. Looking forward to learning about my new device.

  4. #3
    Super Moderator

    Member #
    11
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,559
    Liked
    35 times
    Hello and Welcome to the forum DrdDubious.
    Glad you joined us.

  5. #4
    Xoom Pursuant
    Member #
    15
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    755
    Liked
    23 times
    Twitter
    TRAV29
    Quote Originally Posted by DrdDubious View Post
    I am writing this on my new Xoom. Thought about the the ipad last year but decided to wait and see what else would develop. Glad I waited! I have used the Google Nexus phone since it was introduced and I love it along with the Android system. Looking forward to learning about my new device.
    Hey man, you should definitely post an intro thread. Nonetheless welcome to the site! Hope you like your Xoom.

  6. #5
    Xoom Operative
    Member #
    20
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    106
    Liked
    17 times
    Been an android user since launch of og droid. Got a droid x now with root and stock rom. Had an I pad for a bit but it got stolen. Been patiently waiting for this ever since it was the " stingray" love it tons for the 36 hours I've had it.

    Subarus, snowboarding, coins, my wife and miller lite are my loves in no particular order :-) and this lovely new tablet of course

  7. #6
    Xoom Operative
    Member #
    256
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Balaton, MN
    Posts
    123
    Liked
    5 times
    Twitter
    theGRAVYBIRD
    hey guys/girls... I just got my xoom today. I just discovered android about 5 months ago with the X. learned alot from the guys over at droidxforums.com running apex 1.4.1 for now on the X, love the customizing, themes, and all that good stuff..
    can't wait to learn over here:-)

  8. #7
    Administrator

    Member #
    4
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    2,337
    Liked
    398 times
    Twitter
    XoomForum
    Quote Originally Posted by sphen22 View Post
    Been an android user since launch of og droid. Got a droid x now with root and stock rom. Had an I pad for a bit but it got stolen. Been patiently waiting for this ever since it was the " stingray" love it tons for the 36 hours I've had it.

    Subarus, snowboarding, coins, my wife and miller lite are my loves in no particular order :-) and this lovely new tablet of course
    Welcome to the forum!

    Quote Originally Posted by gravybird View Post
    hey guys/girls... I just got my xoom today. I just discovered android about 5 months ago with the X. learned alot from the guys over at droidxforums.com running apex 1.4.1 for now on the X, love the customizing, themes, and all that good stuff..
    can't wait to learn over here:-)
    Hey there gravybird! Nice to see you here aswell!

  9. #8
    Xoom Pursuant
    Member #
    15
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    755
    Liked
    23 times
    Twitter
    TRAV29
    Quote Originally Posted by gravybird View Post
    hey guys/girls... I just got my xoom today. I just discovered android about 5 months ago with the X. learned alot from the guys over at droidxforums.com running apex 1.4.1 for now on the X, love the customizing, themes, and all that good stuff..
    can't wait to learn over here:-)
    Hey welcome to the Xoom Forums!

  10. #9
    Super Moderator

    Member #
    11
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,559
    Liked
    35 times
    Welcome to the forum sphen22 and gravybird.

    Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

  11. #10
    Xoom Operative
    Member #
    317
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    122
    Liked
    3 times
    Hello. Came over from Droidforum.net. Been following Android Tablets for close to a year and while there have been a few promising choices, none are as good or readily available (not yet anyway) as the Xoom. I'm hoping to get this device to be as good as I got my Droid 1 and Droid X.


 
Page 1 of 143 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

android couldn't display the book

,
android market couldn't display the book
,
couldn't display book
,

couldn't display the book

,
couldn't display the book google books
,
couldnt display the book
,
google books can't display book
,
google books couldn't display book
,
google books couldn't display the book
,
google books error cannot display book
,
google play books cannot display book
,
google play books couldn't display book
,
google play cannot display book
,

google play couldn't display the book

,
hbo go motorola xoom
,
hbo go on motorola xoom
,
hbo go xoom
,
hbo go xoom ics
,
play books cant display book
,
xoom hbo go
Click on a term to search for related topics.

Tags for this Thread