• Login:

Welcome to the Xoom Forum - Motorola Xoom Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

hey

This is a discussion on hey within the New Member Introduction & Site Assistance forums, part of the Motorola Xoom Forum category; Ok im kinda late at this. im rive (aka rive0108/riven0108). I am new to the android experience, and just got my first android device the ...

Thread: hey

Rescue Squad

Member #
    Liked
    126 times

hey

Ok im kinda late at this. im rive (aka rive0108/riven0108). I am new to the android experience, and just got my first android device the Xoom... (i have always been a die hard Windows Vista/7 person)
    Initially I purchased the transformer, mostly due to price, but i returned it 2 days later as i wanted mobile connectivity, and to be honest i really didnt like the feel of the Asus tablet.

Ill be honest, I cannot put this thing down. I dont even hardly use my Alienware M5790 Vista Ultimate x64 Notebook anymore.

I also own a gaming multimedia site called Havoc Arcade (www.havocarcade.com), now I am in the process of making it mobile friendly....

Thats about it for me
    Last edited by rive; 09-05-2011 at 02:03 PM.
    My Xoom LTE replacement tablet: Nexus 7 (Razor) unlocked 4G/LTE Lollipop 5.0.2

2GIG DIY
    (Dummies Guide: How To DIY Home Security and Automation)

2. # ADS
    Ads

Xoom Pursuant
    Member #
    Pacific North Wet, All Rain - All The Time
    Liked
    26 times
    welcome to your new addiction... err, I mean - grats on the xoom !

Remove Ads

Ads