• Login:

Welcome to the Xoom Forum - Motorola Xoom Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Want to Scan Your Brain? There's an App for That!

This is a discussion on Want to Scan Your Brain? There's an App for That! within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; It's actually a wireless head-gizmo dubbed the "Mynd," designed by multinational marketing firm NeuroFocus "to capture brainwave activity across the full brain." Read more: http://techland.time.com/2011/03/22/want-to-scan-your-brain-theres-an-app-for-that/#ixzz1HbSaGOJr...

Newsworthy
    Member #
    Liked
    125 times

Want to Scan Your Brain? There's an App for That!

It's actually a wireless head-gizmo dubbed the "Mynd," designed by multinational marketing firm NeuroFocus "to capture brainwave activity across the full brain."

Read more: http://techland.time.com/2011/03/22/want-to-scan-your-brain-theres-an-app-for-that/#ixzz1HbSaGOJr
    The opinions above are solely those of a 12 year old hacker who has broken into my account, and not those of my employer or any other organization.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Xoom Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Twitter
    SassyPatriot80
    Umm maybe it's just me but I don't think I want to know THAT much about my brain or anyone else's. lol

DrivetheGreen66
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren S. View Post
    Umm maybe it's just me but I don't think I want to know THAT much about my brain or anyone else's. lol
    Agreed....

Remove Ads

Ads