• Login:

Welcome to the Xoom Forum - Motorola Xoom Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Help with Pavtube Blue Ray Ripper!!!!

This is a discussion on Help with Pavtube Blue Ray Ripper!!!! within the Pavtube Software Studio forums, part of the Supporting Vendors category; I'm not sure where to post this so moderator please move to correct forum. I have been using the Pavtube DVD ripper without a hitch ...

Xoom Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times

Help with Pavtube Blue Ray Ripper!!!!

I'm not sure where to post this so moderator please move to correct forum.

I have been using the Pavtube DVD ripper without a hitch other than the long time it takes to convert DVD's.

I just purchased the Blue Ray ripper and it will not convert my blue rays. Can anyone help me please?
    Call me Diamond
    XOOM, XOOM!!!!

2. # ADS
    Ads

Supporting Vendor
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondrmp View Post
    I'm not sure where to post this so moderator please move to correct forum.I have been using the Pavtube DVD ripper without a hitch other than the long time it takes to convert DVD's.I just purchased the Blue Ray ripper and it will not convert my blue rays. Can anyone help me please?
    the operation of Blu-ray ripper is similar with DVD Ripper, the blu-ray ripper supports importing Blu-ray disc, Blu-ray folder, Blu-ray ISO, DVD disc, DVD folder, DVD ISO or IFO image files. You may refer to the image to see how to use it

blu-ray-steps.jpg

you'd better give us the detailed error information, or you may contact support@pavtube.com for help!

Remove Ads

Ads