Multimedia Developer Pavtube Studio has recently released a Beta Pavtube DVD Creator, which is a give-away product now! There’s not any time or function limits! And it’s totally clean- no ads, no plug-in, no whatever boring things you may see in other so-called freeware.
Pavtube DVD Creator Download Link (valid for 2 weeks only)
What does it do? Basically it creates playable DVD from any source you can find- TV recordings, Camcorder footage, DVD folder, ISO image, Blu-ray streams (unprotected), YouTube downloadings, and even your photos taken with a DLSL camera can be turned into video slide show DVD.
What kind of DVD does it make?
It burns Video DVD and Slideshow DVD that plays on any standard DVD player and computer DVD-ROM drive. If you’re wanting to burn data DVD --- Sorry, this is not your choice.
Questions you may concern
- Does it let me set different transition effects for photo slideshow?
Yes. And you can set transition pause and rotate image 90° counterclockwise or clockwise to make best fit.
- Does it shrink big file to fit onto a single-layer DVD?
Yes. You can compress the file to whatever quality and final file size when the project exceed the capacity of a normal DVD.
- Can I split a large .mkv file over several DVDs?
Yes. You can trim any length you like to make a DVD.
- Can I keep Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound when burning DVD?
Yes. Only if there’s AC3(Dolby Digital) in your original source file.
- Can I set chapter marks at evenly spaced time intervals, for instance, 10 minutes?
Yes. You can add chapter mark to anywhere you like.
- Does it make DVD that works on my TV system?
Yes when/if you use NTSC or PAL system.
- Are there any custom options for me to create menu in my way?
Yes. You can set background image, background music, add any text you like. Or use one from the 4 preset menu templates.
- Can I set a first-play chapter?
Yes, it lets you set any chapter to start with. And you can set continuous loop as long as you like.
- What if I don’t want a menu without menu?
It’s easy. Just select the “No Menu” template.
Pavtube DVD Creator Beta Released as Free Download