• Login:

Welcome to the Xoom Forum - Motorola Xoom Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

[ROM][Nightly][ICS] Team EOS(Tiamat)(Motorola Xoom Wifi Only)

This is a discussion on [ROM][Nightly][ICS] Team EOS(Tiamat)(Motorola Xoom Wifi Only) within the Team EOS forums, part of the ICS Development category; Originally Posted by LPHS ok so i tried this rom and reverted back Pros (over other ICS Roms) -Power menu (Shutdown, Reboot, Recovery, Bootloader) -Apps ...

Page 2 of 83 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 821
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: [ROM][Nightly][ICS] Team EOS(Tiamat)(Motorola Xoom Wifi Only)

  1. #11
    Theme Developer

    Member #
    448
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,204
    Liked
    290 times
    Twitter
    Bazar6
    ROMs
    1 Submitted
    Themes
    37 Submitted
    Quote Originally Posted by LPHS View Post
    ok so i tried this rom and reverted back

    Pros
    (over other ICS Roms)
    -Power menu (Shutdown, Reboot, Recovery, Bootloader)
    -Apps ask for superuser and not give permission automatically
    -Overclockable Kernel
    -ROM manager preinstalled(dunno why)
    Cons
    -No bluetooth
    -No cam
    -one of my THD game(GOF2) did not work
    The cons are like every other ICS rom out currently, so that's not huge for me. Tho I do like that apps ask for permission to gain root access, I did not like the idea anything could access without letting me know. No sure about the THD game, does their changelog say they've updated for 4.x?

  2. # ADS
    Ads


  3. #12
    Administrator

    Member #
    2101
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Wichita Falls
    Posts
    35,845
    Liked
    2223 times
    Twitter
    mgrant76308
    Quote Originally Posted by LPHS View Post
    ok so i tried this rom and reverted back

    Pros
    (over other ICS Roms)
    -Power menu (Shutdown, Reboot, Recovery, Bootloader)
    -Apps ask for superuser and not give permission automatically
    -Overclockable Kernel
    -ROM manager preinstalled(dunno why)
    Cons
    -No bluetooth
    -No cam
    -one of my THD game(GOF2) did not work
    I think I'll wait a while, I like to flash as I have used CyanMod nightlies before but everything usually works with their nightlies.
    DigitalDroid87 likes this.

    LG V60 Dual Screen
    Note 10 Plus
    OnePlus 7 Pro


  4. #13
    Rescue Squad

    Member #
    8786
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Incredible India
    Posts
    472
    Liked
    98 times
    Twitter
    Pratyush_LPHS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazar6 View Post
    The cons are like every other ICS rom out currently, so that's not huge for me. Tho I do like that apps ask for permission to gain root access, I did not like the idea anything could access without letting me know. No sure about the THD game, does their changelog say they've updated for 4.x?
    nope i just noticed that and asked a question about this on their forums
    dosent matter..., i will wait for 2 days as i anticipate 2 XOOM ics builds properly working (inc 3g, cam, hdmi)
    on is from drew garen who said that 'Camera was an easy fix' and he will release 'XOOM ICS LTE build in a couple of days'
    and one from none other that TEAM EOS
    Last edited by LPHS; 12-19-2011 at 11:38 AM.

  5. #14
    Theme Developer

    Member #
    448
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,204
    Liked
    290 times
    Twitter
    Bazar6
    ROMs
    1 Submitted
    Themes
    37 Submitted
    Wow... if they're an easy fix and we don't have to wait 6 months for Moto, then that is definitely great news... I can wait two days lol... who's drew green? has he dev'd anything for the Xoom before? Do we have a friendly competitor to Team Tiamat/EOS? I hope so, I miss the days of the OG Droid where you had a dozen different dev's to choose from lol. Course the D1 was definitely more popular than the Xoom.

  6. #15
    Rescue Squad

    Member #
    8786
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Incredible India
    Posts
    472
    Liked
    98 times
    Twitter
    Pratyush_LPHS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazar6 View Post
    Wow... if they're an easy fix and we don't have to wait 6 months for Moto, then that is definitely great news... I can wait two days lol... who's drew green? has he dev'd anything for the Xoom before? Do we have a friendly competitor to Team Tiamat/EOS? I hope so, I miss the days of the OG Droid where you had a dozen different dev's to choose from lol. Course the D1 was definitely more popular than the Xoom.
    sorry misspelled
    he is Drew Garen

    here is his site - DrewGaren.com
    Xoom Lte this week - Twitter
    Xoom Build in next couple of days - Twitter
    Cam was an easy fix - Twitter

  7. #16
    Theme Developer

    Member #
    448
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,204
    Liked
    290 times
    Twitter
    Bazar6
    ROMs
    1 Submitted
    Themes
    37 Submitted
    Quote Originally Posted by LPHS View Post
    sorry misspelled
    he is Drew Garen

    here is his site - DrewGaren.com
    Xoom Lte this week - Twitter
    Xoom Build in next couple of days - Twitter
    Cam was an easy fix - Twitter
    lol wow, thanks for the research! You know how to stay in the know lol

  8. #17
    Rescue Squad

    Member #
    8786
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Incredible India
    Posts
    472
    Liked
    98 times
    Twitter
    Pratyush_LPHS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazar6 View Post
    lol wow, thanks for the research! You know how to stay in the know lol
    haha thanks... i am at least good at something

  9. #18
    Theme Developer

    Member #
    448
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,204
    Liked
    290 times
    Twitter
    Bazar6
    ROMs
    1 Submitted
    Themes
    37 Submitted
    hopefully he'll be able to get an hdmi BT and GPS fix too now that he got the big parts

  10. #19
    Rescue Squad

    Member #
    8786
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Incredible India
    Posts
    472
    Liked
    98 times
    Twitter
    Pratyush_LPHS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazar6 View Post
    hopefully he'll be able to get an hdmi BT and GPS fix too now that he got the big parts
    hell yeah, but it dosent matter to me... GPS always gives me kind of wrong location...
    between some guys reported that HDMI works...you can give it a try, although it dosent matter to me as i dont have a hdmi cable...
    i am saving up some money to get a decent android like LG Optimus 2x or something,

  11. #20
    Theme Developer

    Member #
    448
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,204
    Liked
    290 times
    Twitter
    Bazar6
    ROMs
    1 Submitted
    Themes
    37 Submitted
    I won't be able to try it til Thursday, unless a new build comes out before then... I just like to know that everything is working. It's there, it should work, otherwise who knows something could go wrong (you never know). They're pretty cheap on Amazon, check em out; too cheap tho and they may not work. lol the Xoom is a pretty decent android device already lol but I hear ya, phones are fun to play around with since source has always been open with them.


 
Page 2 of 83 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Team Tiamat Xoom Rom 2.1 Hammerhead (*3.2*)
    By ggrant3876 in forum Motorola Xoom Roms
    Replies: 194
    Last Post: 08-14-2011, 10:47 AM
  2. Replies: 249
    Last Post: 07-24-2011, 05:12 PM
  3. Replies: 249
    Last Post: 07-24-2011, 05:12 PM
  4. Team Launchpad and Team Tiamat Team up
    By ggrant3876 in forum Motorola Xoom Kernels
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-24-2011, 09:40 AM
  5. ROM Review: Team Tiamat Xoom Rom 1.0 “Welcome to Win!”
    By legacy23 in forum Motorola Xoom Roms
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-21-2011, 04:57 PM

Search tags for this page

cornerstone rom razr
,
cornerstone rom wont start on xoom
,
eos tiamat
,
gapps package for eos 4
,
ics motorola xoom rom xda
,
motorola xoom tiamat
,
motorola xoom tiamat rom
,
overclock values not applied eos due to reboot
,
team eos 4 xoom vpn
,
team eos cornerstone
,

team eos xoom

,
team eos xoom screenshot
,
team eos xoom usb host
,
team tiamat
,
tiamat eos
,
tiamat ics xoom kernel
,
values have not been applied due to recent reboot
,
xoom eos dictionary
,
xoom tablet ics rom with gapps
,
xoom tiamat
Click on a term to search for related topics.