• Login:

Welcome to the Xoom Forum - Motorola Xoom Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

[ROM][Nightly][ICS] Team Eos US 4G Nightlies (stingray4G/MZ602)

This is a discussion on [ROM][Nightly][ICS] Team Eos US 4G Nightlies (stingray4G/MZ602) within the Team EOS forums, part of the ICS Development category; I dont think I had this problem with the 2.0 stable ver of Stingray, but when i went to the nightlies I noticed my 3G ...

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17
Results 161 to 170 of 170
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: [ROM][Nightly][ICS] Team Eos US 4G Nightlies (stingray4G/MZ602)

  1. #161
    Supporting Member
    Member #
    19106
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    35
    Liked
    5 times
    I dont think I had this problem with the 2.0 stable ver of Stingray, but when i went to the nightlies I noticed my 3G or 4G connections went bad. Anyone else notice that? I may flash back to the 2.0 ver to see if it goes away.

    EDIT: found on xda that the radio needs flashing.....doing that now.

    EDIT #2: Reflashed the radio and working again! Did I mention how much I love my Xoom?
    Last edited by Fwapsk; 07-05-2012 at 12:47 PM.

  2. # ADS
    Ads


  3. #162
    Xoom Informant
    Member #
    9277
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    49
    Liked
    2 times
    Seeking some assitance.... heres the sitch:

    Been running EOS Nightly 100 for a few days now, no issue. I booted up to access "field util" and played around for a quick second, but didnt really change anything. Now, al, of the sudden, I can't get my 3g/4g to respond at all. I reflashed EOS 100 hoping that might clear it up, but the fact is i'm a total noob. Any ideas? I have no doubt I inadvertently screwed the pooch, but i'm clueless as to where to go from here. Thanks much in advance!
    LTE Xoom MZ600 - EOS 4 Nightly ???+ (Beans of the Jelly) 4.2
    DROID Razr MOTXT912E - ​Stock/Root 4.0.4
    Nexus 7 - Stock/Root 4.2.1


  4. #163
    Xoom Conveyor
    Member #
    3404
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    275
    Liked
    14 times
    No problem man,

    Take a deep breath and relax. CWMRecovery to the rescue. Just go in and restore the nandroid (backup) you made before messing around with your tablet. All should be good to go then.

    You did make a nandroid before messing with your tablet didn't you?

    Oh please say you did. If not, sorry and good luck, this is the only help I can provide.

    Sorry if not, Chris.

  5. #164
    Xoom Informant
    Member #
    9277
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    49
    Liked
    2 times
    I did. I didn't have to use it though. When I reflashed 100 the issue persisted. On a whim i tried flashing 2.0.0 and it came alive again. Thanks for the reply though, i'll remember that next time!
    LTE Xoom MZ600 - EOS 4 Nightly ???+ (Beans of the Jelly) 4.2
    DROID Razr MOTXT912E - ​Stock/Root 4.0.4
    Nexus 7 - Stock/Root 4.2.1


  6. #165
    Administrator

    Member #
    2101
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Wichita Falls
    Posts
    35,845
    Liked
    2223 times
    Twitter
    mgrant76308
    Quote Originally Posted by nfkoopmann View Post
    I did. I didn't have to use it though. When I reflashed 100 the issue persisted. On a whim i tried flashing 2.0.0 and it came alive again. Thanks for the reply though, i'll remember that next time!
    I believe you problem is that there was a new radio sometime after nightly 94.
    Goo.im Downloads - Downloading imm76l-radios-update.zip
    Make sure you have your Xoom plugged in when flashing a radio because if you lose power in the middle it's not good and make a backup first too.

    LG V60 Dual Screen
    Note 10 Plus
    OnePlus 7 Pro


  7. #166
    Xoom Informant
    Member #
    11663
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    30
    Liked
    1 times
    I am on EOS 98 nightly with the GAPPS gapps-ics-20120429-signed. For some reason no matter what I do Google Play Music apps FCs. I had it working on previous builds. I have tried removing using Titanium Backup and then clear caches and reinstalling. I have also tried reinstalling the ROM and the GAPPS clearing cache and dcache each time with no luck. Everything else works. I even tried installing EOS101 and gapps-ics-20120429-signed but still FCs. I have been on nightlies since the 20s and never had a problem like this. Any suggestions? Is there another gapps that works with 98 or 101?

  8. #167
    Xoom Informant
    Member #
    11663
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    30
    Liked
    1 times
    Wow! Anyone? It is like a ghost town now that JB is out.

  9. #168
    Supporting Member
    Member #
    10947
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    868
    Liked
    82 times
    I would uninstall music. Get the app through Google Play.
    I know that currently any Google app that is available through Google Play is NO longer in the new gapps.
    Hope this helps. Also, be sure if yiu flash a lot of roms, you need to be sure you haven't reach the 10 device limit on Google Music.
    Team EOS 4 JB Nightly 191
    Reovery TWRP 2.4.4.0

  10. #169
    Xoom Informant
    Member #
    11663
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    30
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by rob62551 View Post
    I would uninstall music. Get the app through Google Play.
    I know that currently any Google app that is available through Google Play is NO longer in the new gapps.
    Hope this helps. Also, be sure if yiu flash a lot of roms, you need to be sure you haven't reach the 10 device limit on Google Music.
    Thanks. I did check the device limit and I am onl at four so that isn't it. I tried unistalling and reinstalling from the market but that didn't help either.

  11. #170
    Xoom Informant
    Member #
    828
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    38
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by dccrens View Post
    I am on EOS 98 nightly with the GAPPS gapps-ics-20120429-signed. For some reason no matter what I do Google Play Music apps FCs. I had it working on previous builds. I have tried removing using Titanium Backup and then clear caches and reinstalling. I have also tried reinstalling the ROM and the GAPPS clearing cache and dcache each time with no luck. Everything else works. I even tried installing EOS101 and gapps-ics-20120429-signed but still FCs. I have been on nightlies since the 20s and never had a problem like this. Any suggestions? Is there another gapps that works with 98 or 101?
    Mine too, force closes every single time. running EOS ICS custom ROM
    Lots of people are having the same issue. discussion thread: Google Music app update!

    Not sure if this is EOS ROM specific or not.


 
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17

Remove Ads

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 820
    Last Post: 07-11-2012, 10:56 AM
  2. Anyone have nightly 10 apk??
    By haus in forum Motorola Xoom Apps
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-28-2011, 01:32 AM
  3. Firefox Tablet Version Nightly Build
    By PhilD in forum Motorola Xoom Apps
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-26-2011, 04:15 PM
  4. Team Launchpad and Team Tiamat Team up
    By ggrant3876 in forum Motorola Xoom Kernels
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-24-2011, 09:40 AM

Search tags for this page

atrix eos
,
best ics rom atrix 4g
,
best rom for xoom 4g
,
eos xoom 4g ics radios
,
how to root xoom mz602 ics 4.04
,
libfilterpack facedetect.so
,
libfrsdk
,

libfrsdk.so

,
mail iphoneforum.ro
,
mail iphoneforum.ro loc:us
,
mz600 eos4 167
,
mz600 radio upadte
,
root mz602
,

team eos nightlies

,
team eos xoom stingray
,
xoom 602 baseband version unknown
,
xoom baseband version unknown
,
xoom ics rom 4g
,
xoom mz602 root
,
xoom radio update mz602
Click on a term to search for related topics.