xoom mz601 not starting after screen lock.
Hi i am new to this site. pls help me from my problem.
i hv upgraded to officel ics form stock 3.2 2days back n today when i locked the screen n dint use for 1hr after tht i tryd to unlock screen presing power botton, screen dint go on. i tryd softboot by presing (power and vol+) i got the msg showing.
Model: MZ601. Revision: p3 (0x0300). Modem: cnda,lte.
InitBl Info function failed with codes: 299/3
Failed to boot 0x0001
Starting RSD mode 0
onewire: Charger is not connected or battery is not being charged
Battery charging level: 81%.
n i tryed many times softbooting but same msg was showing...... pls help.....
(i am form india)
08-19-2012 11:24 AM
Welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us. Put your Xoom on the charger and charge until the indicator turns green and leave for another 30 minutes. Tray a soft reboot again and if that fails I's do a factory data reset with the buttons. Since you can't turn the Xoom off you'll need to start like a soft reboot to get it started.
Originally Posted by Vinod
1. Turn tablet off. You may need to use two hands in this process to press and hold buttons properly.
2. Turn on the tablet with power button, wait a full 2 seconds from the time the tablet starts showing the red Motorola logo, then press and hold the down Volume key. (you should not hold down the power button after it turns on and logo appears)
3. "Android Recovery" will appear on top of screen if timing is done correctly. Release volume button. (if you continue to press volume down at that message, the message will cycle through "RSD, Fastboot, and back to Android Recovery. Make sure message states Android Recovery before you go to next step). If stuck at a RSD protocol or Fast boot screen, reboot the tablet by holding power button then pressing the volume up).
4. While screen states "Android Recovery", Press volume up button, the screen will say "Entering Android recovery mode" and a few seconds later an Android robot graphic will appear alone on the screen. Release buttons.
5. Hold down power button and then press the volume up key together to see the Android Recovery screen menu selections.
6. Use the volume buttons to move up and down through selection in this menu.
7. Using the volume down button, scroll down to “Wipe data/factory reset”
8. Tap Power hard key to select option.
9. Scroll down to select “Yes, delete all user data”.
10. Tap the power button to select. Wiping and formatting data will take a few minutes.
11. You will return back to the Android recovery screen menu.
12. Tap the Power button to "Reboot system now" which will power-cycle tablet and eventually power back on to the Initial Set-up / Welcome screen present when you first turned on your tablet.
Nexus 4 - CyanMod 10.1
SGS-II - Rooted - Jedi Mind Trick VX3
Samsung Note II - Jedi Master 13
Motorola Xoom - WiFi - Rooted - EOS 4.2.1 Nightlies
(1. Turn tablet off. You may need to use two hands in this process to press and hold buttons properly.)
can u pls tel me which buttons i should press....
Like grant say...
Few steps to follow....check his post from no.2 to the end.
Follow steps by steps...that is good tutorial..
Keep us posted
I tryed to turn off by pressing buttons it turnd off n came back with same msg, i tryed many time but it dint work n i waitd till battery dry and i charged till green light comes
after tht i turnd it on buy pressing power button and i c same massage..... i dnt no wht to do nw pls help me.......