• Login:

Welcome to the Xoom Forum - Motorola Xoom Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Xoom Verizon M600 Stuck on M Logo and can't get it working HELP

This is a discussion on Xoom Verizon M600 Stuck on M Logo and can't get it working HELP within the Xoom Rescue Squad Help forums, part of the Motorola Xoom Support Forum category; ok I bought this Xoom used and it was working fine for a year but recently got slow. So I tried to do a factory ...

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Question Xoom Verizon M600 Stuck on M Logo and can't get it working HELP

ok I bought this Xoom used and it was working fine for a year but recently got slow. So I tried to do a factory reset on it but that didn't work. I learned it had some Custom ROM on it. So I tried flashing it with the Xoom Factory Files and finally got an image on there that worked. Well it took an update of 3.1 or something and then froze at the M logo. So I have loaded every recovery, system, userdata, boot, file that I could find for Xooms. It will let me flash still but won't go past the M logo screen. I have been reading and working on this for the last 12 hours. The Power Button and Volume buttons only take it to the Fastboot screen; Recovery Screen, and error msgs. I think the partition is screwed up and this thing needs every file that Moto installed on it. I don't know if this is a 3G, 4G or Wifi. I never order data plan for it but I do recall seeing something about cellular broadband in the Settings. I can't remember if was 3G or 4G But I have loaded all three versions of the images on the device.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Remove Ads

Ads