• Login:

Welcome to the Xoom Forum - Motorola Xoom Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

MZ604 stuck at colorful flake screen and can't recover

This is a discussion on MZ604 stuck at colorful flake screen and can't recover within the Xoom Rescue Squad Help forums, part of the Motorola Xoom Support Forum category; Hi I'm not very familiar with Moto. I have this Xoom MZ604 tablet Problem: While working on the device is suddenly rebooted and went into ...

Xoom Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Unhappy MZ604 stuck at colorful flake screen and can't recover

Hi
    I'm not very familiar with Moto. I have this Xoom MZ604 tablet

Problem:

While working on the device is suddenly rebooted and went into the screen that comes right after the M logo one. Its a screen with colorful flakes moving. so it stuck there and don't continue.

Already Tried:

1. PC recognize it only as a media player and double click that icon leads to empty directory
    2. I used the driver but I need to do some settings that requires the tablet interface (which I don't have)
    3. Booting into recovery mode fails. It goes into the dead like Android robot with the exclamation mark and the red triangle and then reboot.
    4. After rebooting, when I select "RSD" I get "Starting RSD protocol support 3" and two lines about the charge state, at stays there like forever, until manually reboot.
    5. Selecting fastboot gets me no where further than the "starting fastboot protocol support" screen.

So what is needed ?

Of course I need to get my table back to normal with least causalities. If I can at least get my things before I reset, that would be the second best solution. if resetting my tables is the only possible solution, then how is that done

Please do help me guys

Thanks guys,

2. # ADS
    Ads

Remove Ads

Ads